Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Greeting Farm Faith Stamps: In Christ I Am

Happy Wednesday everyone! We have a new Faith Stamp Release today at The Greeting Farm! I can't tell you how much I love these stamp sets! They are so versatile and can not only be used for Bible Journaling, but also to make cards, bookmarks or even add to your scrapbook layouts or planners. 
This year, we are releasing one stamp set a month! And to top it all off, The Greeting Farm has a new, improved, and mobile-friendly Store!! It's a brand new site so be sure to register again and update your password so you can stay up-to-date on everything coming your way! 
 
Today's set is called IN CHRIST I AM. I've been going through some trials over the past several weeks, and this set really spoke to me. I'm reminded that no matter what is going on, I can find comfort, healing, and love in Christ. Working with these faith stamps really helps me to stay focused on the important things.
 
 
I gold embossed two of the flowers on watercolor paper to create my background paper. I was going to watercolor them, but at the last minute decided to leave them plain. Then I decided to pull out some vellum that was collecting dust, LOL! I stamped the front with StazOn Ink and then used my zig markers on the backside of the vellum so it didn't smear any of the black ink. Then I just used some clear tape runner around the edges of the vellum to adhere it to the front of the card.


Head over and scope out The Greeting Farm Store. The NEW format is fabulous!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: