Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Text Me Anya!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I'm featuring this awesome clear stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Text Me Anya and her coordinating Die Cut:
 


  She so adorable! I love the sentiments that come with her too! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
Shirt: RV02, RV09, BG32, BG78
Skirt: BG32, BG72, BG75, BG78
Shoes: RV02, RV04, RV09

The sentiment and confetti paper came from a new pad I just bought at Michaels called DCWV Confetti 12x12 Paper Pad. The corners were made using a Whimsy Stamps Die. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash.


All of the stamps from the June Release are available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store HERE. Remember, there is currently a TGF BLOG HOP you can participate in for a chance at winning the entire JUNE Release. 
 
Hugs!
Rosie

No comments: