Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Main Street

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm back today to showcase another new stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Main Street with its coordinating Die Cuts:


In case you missed it, the Design Team did an awesome job using these little buildings and shops last week on the TGF Blog. You can use this set alone or pair it up with any of the character stamps. The combinations are endless! I decided to use it by itself to showcase the fun buildings. I knew I wanted something colorful so I googled colorful buildings. I used this photo from Pinterest for inspiration.
 
 
Here's my card with it's row of colorful buildings and shops. I love that little ice cream truck too! I kept my card pretty clean and simple so the scene was the star. That cute sentiment also comes with this set.
 
 
Now, don't forget you still have time to participate in our April Release Blog Hop HERE for a chance at winning all 3 stamp sets!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: