Monday, April 17, 2017

The Greeting Farm: FLUFFY UNICORNS!

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Today I'm showcasing one of the April New Release stamps from The Greeting Farm called Fluffy Unicorns and its coordinating die cuts.


These unicorns are definitely FLUFFY and I just LOVE them!! I decided to make mine all sparkly to go along with the awesome sentiment....Have a Sparkly Day. Kind of hard to tell in the photo, but they are all glittery!

Copics:
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Teal: BG32, BG7, BG78
Yellow: Y02, YR23, YR24
Pink: RV02, RV09, R39, R59
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

I was inspired by this card from Handmade by Christine. I love how she has patterned paper peeking out from the corner of her all white, cloud border paper. So I decided to try it out and I LOVE it!! I even added Wink of Stella to the star patterned paper so that's all sparkly too. The rectangles and the cloud border were cut out using Lawn Fawn Dies.


The Design Team did an awesome job creating projects with the new release on the TGF Blog last week. We also have an April Release Blog Hop going on right now HERE! You have until April 19th at 12pm CST to hop along for a chance at winning the entire April Release!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: