Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I Am Roses + Sassy Cheryl's A Little Heart Balloon

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a Valentine's Day Card using this adorable digital stamp from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps called A Little Heart Balloon. My goal this year is to actually color up some of my fave stamps that I've been collecting over the years. Some of them have never seen the light of day. What can I say.....I'm a collector, haha! I love so many of Cheryl's digital stamps and this cutie girl is one of my favorites. I printed her on Copic Paper and colored her with Copic Markers.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: N0, N2
 
These flowers from I Am Roses are truly amazing, and they really add a special touch to all your cards. Now is a great time to order because there are two ways to save!! Head over to the IAR Store to check it out!


These are the beautiful flowers I used from the store:


Head over to the IAR Store to add some of these beauties to your collection. Don't forget, we have opportunities monthly for a chance at winning some flowers. Check back here on the 15th for the next challenge! 

Hugs,

No comments: