Wednesday, January 11, 2017

7 Kids College Fund Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new monthly challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog
 
The theme is: ANYTHING GOES!! 
 
Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I decided to make a sock cupcake as a teacher gift. I used a stamp from one of my favorite stamp companies called Docrafts Gorjuss Collector Mini Stamp. I stamped her on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart Lawn Cut to make the "be mine" tag.
 
 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Here it is all wrapped up. I found the little cup holder, heart pick, foam heart stickers, and cellophane baggie in the Valentine section of Walmart. 

Now head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to play along with us so you can win a $20 Gift Certificate to the store. 
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: