Monday, October 31, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: SPIRITED REINDEER

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that you still have 9 more days to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on Challenge Blog! Be sure to link up for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!! 
I decided to break from my norm and make a card using several fabulous dies I've recently purchased from the 7 Kids College Fund Store! I've been on a bit of a spending spree, haha! There is no coloring on this card. Just dies, decorative chipboard, and patterned paper. The deer and star flourish are some of the new dies I bought. The word "merry" is from the Stamping Bella TT Pamela the Poinsettia Stamp Set. The word "Christmas" is part a chipboard set that I don't see in the store anymore, but you can use the one I linked below. I just cut it apart, colored it red, and added Clear Wink of Stella Glitter. The houses and mini trees were part of some pattered paper in my stash that I cut apart.
 Links to 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection! 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: