Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Greeting Farm: Let's Mingle!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for The Greeting Farm featuring Let's Mingle, a new stamp set that was released last week! All of the new Christmas stamp sets also have coordinating dies available for purchase so you don't have to hand-cut the images out....Woot Woot!

I stamped these cute mice on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored them with Copics.

Copics:
Mice: E41, E42, E43, E44, R20
Red: R24, R29, R59
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Plaid: R24, R59, YG23, YG67

The sentiment on my card is from the Pop Out Xmas Set (which you will see later in the week). The papers and ribbon are from my stash.

 
Head over to the TGF Store to grab all your Christmas goodies so you can get started on those cards! 

Hugs,
Rosie

 

No comments: