Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Greeting Farm~RELEASE DAY for SSSC Shana and Carnival!

ReleaseDay
It’s finally here…..RELEASE DAY for two of our Super Secret Stamp Club stamps! We’ve already been previewing SSSC #24 SHANA and SSSC #25 CARNIVAL, and NOW they are available in The Greeting Farm Store!

My first card features SHANA! I used some paper and ribbon in my stash. The flowers are from I Am Roses and the "cheers" die is from Lawn Fawn. I cut the Polaroid frame using a die from My Favorite Things.

Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: C7, C9, Black, BG13
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR23

My second card features CARNIVAL! The papers came from my stash. The flowers are from I Am Roses. I got those cute straws from Target. The sentiment is from the TGF Mini-Remix Brewtiful Stamp Set. The oval and circle dies are from C.C. Designs.

Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: C7, C9, Black, RV09
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18

Aren’t you drooling over these NEW cutie patooties?!! They are seriously awesome!! Be sure to head over to THE GREETING FARM STORE now and snatch them up!!
 
Have an fabulous week!
Rosie

No comments: