Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Greeting Farm~I LOVE MOM!

It's Thursday, and I'm back today to share my card using this new set from The Greeting Farm called I LOVE MOM! This set is also amazing and full of different elements and sentiments so you can customize a card for every woman in your life. This set was previewed last week by the amazing TGF Design Team, and it's available now in The Greeting Farm Store. It also has a coordinating die set available for purchase HERE!

I didn't do any coloring on this card. All of the images on the center squares were stamped on patterned paper, cut out, and raised on pop-dots....easy peasy!


I used some new dps from C.C. Designs. The scalloped square and stitched square dies are also from C.C. Designs. The awesome sentiment is part of the I LOVE MOM set.
 
 
Tomorrow I'll be showcasing another new stamp called Mon Amie Anya. Oh my word, she's adorable! Head over to the TGF Store and check out all the new stamps for March!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: