Monday, February 1, 2016

C.C. Designs~Roberto's Rascals CUPIDS

Hi everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card with you using this adorable set from C.C. Designs called Roberto's Rascals CUPIDS! I love this entire set!! These stamps flew off the shelves, but they are due back in stock sometime this week! I stamped this cute guy on Neenah Cardstock and colored him with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: N0, C7, Black
Wings: BG10
Pink: Baby Pink Acrylic Paint
 
I decided to make a Shaker Card today. I used the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Heart Full Of Love Die for the shaker part and rounded up some sequins and hearts and mini prills to fill the inside.
 
 
My dps are from C.C. Designs Smoochie 6x6 Paper Pad. The little white enamel dots are from C.C. Designs Merry Christmas Enamel Dots. I used C.C. Designs Cutter Make A Card #12 Smoochie Die for the XO. The pearls were in my stash.

Now head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies! And be sure to share your creations on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page! We would love to ooooh and aaaah over your cards!! :)

Have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: