Tuesday, January 19, 2016

LDRS Creative~A Girl Can't Have Too Many!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a card I recently made using some the the NEW CHA products coming to the LDRS Creative Store!! I'm loving all of the new stamps, dies and embossing folders that will be released soon.....seriously amazing! You can view the catalog by heading to the LDRS Creative Store, then scroll down and you will see all the links. There is also an option to download the new catalog.

For my card today I used this super adorable stamp called A Girl Can't Have Too Many from All Dressed Up. Isn't she gorgeous?!! I stamped her on Neenah Cardstock and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Black: C3, C5, C7

I used some Parisian-style decorative papers from my stash. See that beautiful, white oval frame? It's one of the new dies called Gilded Oval Die Set. The scallop under the ribbon is another new die called Creative Basics Cutting Edge Borders.


Keep an eye on the store! These goodies will be arriving in February!! Have an awesome week!

Rosie

No comments: