Thursday, January 21, 2016

C.C. Designs~Roberto's Rascals Kissy Smoochie

Hi everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card with you using this adorable set from C.C. Designs called Roberto's Rascals Kissy Smoochie! I love this entire set!! I stamped these adorable fish on Neenah Cardstock and colored them with Copics.

2016-01-22 Kissy Smoochie (closeup)
Copics:
Boy Fish: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, C3, C5, C7, Black
Girl Fish: R81, R83, R85, R39, V12, V15, V17, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, Black, C7, RV19

I decided to try my hand at a Clean and Simple Card. I'm still trying to figure these out. I keep wanting to add more, LOL! I cut the rectangle out with the C.C. Designs Cutter Rectangles 1 Die. The oval was cut out using C.C. Designs Cutter Ovals 1 Die. The sentiment is part of the Kissy Smoochie Set. And, of course, the enamel dots are from C.C. Designs too. :)

2016-01-22 Kissy Smoochie (full view)
 Now head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies! And be sure to share your creations on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page! We would love to ooooh and aaaah over your cards!! :)

Have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: