Monday, January 11, 2016

7 Kids College Fund~C.C. Designs CUPIDS!

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to that, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :)

C.C. Designs recently came out with a Valentine-inspired January Release and 7 Kids College Fund now has some of the stamps and the paper pad on PREORDER, woot, woot!! They are all so stinking ADORABLE!! Be sure to get your preorders in so you can snatch up these cuties!! 
 
I used C.C. Designs Roberto's Rascals CUPIDS clear stamps. This adorable guy is stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Wings: BG10
Gold: Y11, YR23, YR24

I used some dps from Carta Bella. The LOVE heart is from My Favorite Things Heart Full Of Love Die.

Copics
Scor-pal
Scor-Tape

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :)

Have an awesome week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: