Monday, September 7, 2015

7 Kids College Fund: Mama Elephant Bear Hugs

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! 

Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :) 
 
Some of my favorite stamps are from Mama Elephant and this adorable set called BEAR HUGS is bear-alicious!! I just LOVE the versatility of this set!! It also has a coordinating die that you can purchase so you don't have to fussy cut the image. Makes my life so much easier! What else makes my life easier? Not having to color everything! I just stamped the image on kraft cardstock and that was it....easy peasy!
 
 
 I cut out several stars from white cardstock using one of the dies in the Mama Elephant Bear Hugs Die Set. The blue paper is from Carta Bella It's A Celebration 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut the grassy area using Poppy Stamps Stitched Landscape Dies. The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Bear Hugs Stamp Set.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:  

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :) 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: