Sunday, June 28, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Angelica and Friends ELEANOR

Crafter's Companion
Happy Sunday everyone! The weekend is coming to and end....so sad! I hope you had time to get crafty over the weekend. Hubby took my son and his friend swimming at the pool today so I was able to get some coloring and cards finished....love my crafty time and I love that hubby gives me those opportunities to be creative!
 
Today I'm showcasing this beautiful girl from Crafter's Companion USA called Angelica and Friends ELEANOR. She's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN3, TN5
Hair: TN3, EB3, EB8
Pink: CR6, PP2, PP6

The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. The dps and ribbon were from my stash. The pearls are from Trimcraft. I added Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel around my image.

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: