Monday, June 15, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Banner Heidi from C.C. Designs

  Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind everyone that there is one more day to enter our current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
This challenge ends on JUNE 16th at 12:00pm MST. Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project! Thank you! :)
 
Some of my favorite stamps are from C.C. Designs and today I colored up this cutie called BANNER HEIDI. She also has a coordinating Banner Heidi Outline Die in the 7 Kids Store so you don't have to fussy cut her out....makes my life so my easier! :)
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
Red: R24, R27, R29
Dark Blue: B93, B95, B99
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
I used By DIEzyne Dies Stitched Circles to cut out the Mama Elephant Sentiment. The decorative paper is from Penny Black Beau Jardin 6x6 Paper Pad and I distressed the edges with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The pearls are from Trim Craft.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have a wonderful week!
Rosie 

1 comment:

JenniferD said...

Wow! This card is TOTALLY GORGEOUS! Love your Layout and all your Vibrant Colours! Have a fabulous Week.