Monday, April 20, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss The Black Star

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had an awesome weekend! We went to visit family over the weekend and to support our niece who was participating in her first ever pageant, Miss Black Oklahoma City Teen. And guess what?!! SHE WON!! We are so proud of our gorgeous girl and let me tell ya, I was in tears!! It was an amazing night for her and for us too. I'm so glad we were able to drive up to support her!

I'm back today to share my card for 7 Kids College Fund using this adorable cutie from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss The Black Star. These are some of my favorite stamps ever and 7 Kids College Fund has all the NEW ones on Preorder HERE!! These will start shipping in April, and YES I've ordered them all, haha!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
White: C3, N0, Colorless Blender

My decorative papers are from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the By DIEzyne Big Stitched and Pierced Rectangles for the black frames behind the image. The heart die in the bottom corner is Memory Box Love Connection. The ribbons were from Walmart. The flowers are from I Am Roses, and the tag sentiment is from Tim Holtz.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have an awesome week! 
Rosie

1 comment: