Saturday, March 14, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Party Paws Hugs From Bamboo!

Crafter's Companion
Happy Saturday everyone! We are on the back-end of our Spring Break. I can't believe it's almost the end of it! That week sure did go by fast! I wish it was two weeks long!!

Today I'm sharing another project for Crafter's Companion USA using this cute, adorable panda called Party Paws-Hugs from Bamboo. I can't get enough of him, haha! He's stamped on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Black: IG4, IG6, IG7 IG9
White: IG1, IG2, Colorless Blender
Pink: BP3, BP4, BP6, BP7
Blue: BT4, BT5, BT7
Light Green: CG3
Yellow Tag: CT3, CT4, GB6

I made another one of my altered 8x8 frames. I LOVE making these! The dps are from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad. The awesome sentiment is from Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral Collection-GREETINGS. Those gorgeous butterflies were made using Die'sire Beautiful Butterflies Dies.

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters and to see some of the new product coming to the store! There's so much to see! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page!

Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Oh I love how you combined the different patterned papers! Really lovely card. Hugs! Mojca