Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Bebunni Hip Hip Hooray

Crafter's Companion
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing a Crafter's Companion USA card using this cute, adorable bunny called Bebunni Hip Hip Hooray. I think he's just the cutest thing ever!!

He's stamped on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I also did paper-piecing on the Birthday banner and raised it with some foam for extra dimension.

Spectrum Noir Markers:
Bunny: CG1, CG2, CG3
Ears: BG4, BG6, PP1, PP2
Pink Bow and Present: PL1, BP4, BP6
Green: LG5
Birthday: Paper-Pieced

Most of the items on my card were things sitting on my desk including the various scraps of decorative paper that I used to paper-piece the word Birthday. The wide ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters and to see some of the new product coming to the store! There's so much to see! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

OMG! this is absolutely precious!!!