Monday, March 23, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Lucy with Bunnies!

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had an awesome weekend! Man it went by like the speed of light!! I seriously don't know what happened, but I definitely need a do-over!
 
I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using one of my fave stamps called C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Lucy with Bunnies...I just love her and those cute little bunnies!! She's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Colored with a combo of Spectrum Noir Markers and Copics (just for the hair).
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, FS4
Hair (COPICS): E44, E47, E49
Pink: PL1, BP3, BP4, BP6
Green: CG3, LG3, LG4, LG5, JG1
Bunnies: BG2, BG4, BG6, FS8
 
My decorative papers are from Echo Park Splendid Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon and flowers were in my stash. The pink pearls are from Doodlebug Design.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES + ADD SOME GREEN Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: