Monday, March 9, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Love from Bamboo

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had an awesome weekend. Well that Daylight Savings Time really messed me up. Even though it was only 1 hour I felt like I lost my entire Sunday!! Seriously I need a do-over because I really don't know how I lost an entire day! I'm glad it's Spring Break for the kiddo so he and I can both sleep in! 

Do you know that 7 Kids carries a bunch of the Crafter's Companion products? And they are at a great price also! This guy is called Party Paws~Love from Bamboo. Isn't he adorable?!!

Copics
Bear: N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, Colorless Blender
Heart: N0, N2, R22, R24, R27, R29, R39

My decorative paper is from Echo Park Walking on Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad. The doily is from Trimcraft. That awesome sentiment is from Penny Black. And, those cute hearts are from My Favorite Things Die-Namics Blueprints 8.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Blueprints 8
Echo Park Walking on Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad 
X-Press It Blending Card
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
Copics
Scor-Tape 
Scor-Pal 

You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have a wonderful week!
Rosie

No comments: