Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Greeting Farm Stamp Club RELEASE~Cheeky Sweet & Day Out Anya

Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope you are having an awesome weekend so far! How was your Valentine's Day? Did you go into a sugar overload coma? I think I did, LOL! Well, if you didn't get what you wanted or you're still on that sugar high and need to add to your TGF Collection....boy do I have a surprise for you!! Today we are releasing 2 NEW cuties to The Greeting Farm Store that were part of the Super Secret Stamp Club Release a few months ago!! 


The SSSC releases a set of 3 SECRET stamps for a special price during an enrollment period. We just had an enrollment period a few months ago. However, the next one is coming up on MARCH 1st!! When you sign up for the SSSC you get a set of 3 stamps at a special lower price before they hit the store!! If you miss the enrollment, the stamps show up in the store a few months later, but at a little higher price. So the best deal is to sign up during the enrollment period! I've been a part of the SSSC since the beginning and I have LOVED each stamp!! You won't be disappointed....believe me!

So without further ado, today we are introducing CHEEKY SWEET(SSSC #8) and DAY OUT ANYA(SSSC #9)!
SSSC no. 08 - Cheeky SweetSSSC no. 09 - Day Out

And here are my cards showcasing these sweet, adorable gals!!
 
For my Cheeky Sweet card I used some fabulous dps from Authentique Smitten 6x6 paper pad. Those gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Cupcake: R20, R22, R24, E44, E47, E59

To make my easel card I use some fabulous dies called By DIEzyne Stitched Circles Dies and By DIEzyne Half Circle Dies. They are so easy to use!! 


My next card features Day Out Anya!

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57, C7
Black: C3, C5, C7
Yellow: Y02, Y15
 
These gorgeous dps are from Fancy Pants PARKBENCH 6x6 Paper pad. The ribbon is from Walmart and the pearls were in my stash. 

Aren't you drooling over these NEW cutie patooties?!! They are awesome and I know you need to add them to your TGF collection so head over to the TGF STORE now and grab them before they sell out!!
 
Have an fabulous Sunday!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Awww those are super cute! Just adorable. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cebelica said...

Some sugar can't hurt. ;) Looks like you enjoyed your Valentine's day, this is great! :)
I had a lovely time too. We had a Mardi Gras carnival on the same day so it was extra fun. It was great seeing all those people in different costumes.
Both of the stamps you used on your cards are sooooo cute! And the cards you made with them are awesome. Fab work!!
Hugs! xx