Thursday, February 19, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~SC Little Loves

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps using this NEW cutie called Saturated Canary Girl Power: Little Loves. I LOVE butterflies so I had to have this fabulous stamp! She is stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. 

TIP OF THE DAY: I sprinkled Aged Teal and Chunky White Frantage Embossing powder around my image, and used my Toaster to heat it from underneath to keep the particles from flying around!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Butterfly: Y18, BG15, R59
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

My floral decorative paper came from Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6x6 Paper Pad. The wide ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The beautiful flowers are from I Am Roses. The butterfly die and Soar tag are from Tim Holtz.

 Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies!! If you want to see more projects and inspiration from my fellow DT sisters then be sure to stop by the LDRS Inspiration Blog....OH MY WORD, there's lots of goodness going on!

Have a wonderful day!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Rosie, this is ah-ma-zing!!! So many butterlies!!! <3 <3 <3 One of these days I will buy this border die too. It really looks great (but then again, aren't all TH stuff great?).
Beautiful bright colours and that big bow is a erfect finishing touch!
Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

oh such pretty bright colours and lovely colouring as always. Hugs! Mojca