Saturday, November 1, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Bunny with Stocking

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you had a great week so far! This was a hectic one for me so I'm so looking forward to relaxing this weekend. I made 22 gift baggies for Isaiah's Fall Party on Friday and that nearly wiped me out. He wanted a Minecraft theme and you just can't buy any of that stuff at the party stores. So I had to print and cut and make the stuff by hand. It was a lot of work I tell ya!
As I recover today from trick-or-treating and the sugar overload, I finally had some time today to make a card with this newly released image called Bunny with Stocking. I'm telling you....total cuteness overload!! I love him bunches and just want to squish him with hugs, haha! He's so stinkin' adorable!!
 Copics:
Bunny: E42, E43, E44, E51, E52, E53, R20, R22,
Hat: R22, R24, R27, R59, G21, G24, G28
Liquid Applique

I used an awesome die designed by my friend Rhea called By DIEzyne Stitched Circles and Half Circles. These dies are fabulous and are my new fave!! They are available HERE. The dps are from Authentique BELIEVE 6x6 paper pad. The ribbon was in my stash. The top banner die is from Joy Crafts.

Don't forget LMMS is having a HUGE SALE!! Be sure to head over to the LMMS STORE and snatch up lots of stamps at amazing prices!! Also come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

6 comments:

cebelica said...

Wow, making 22 gift bags is definitely a challenge. It's unfortunate that you can't buy those Minecraft things in stores, but Isaiah is lucky to have such a creative mummy who makes his wish a reality. :)

This bunny made me go all "squeee" when I first saw it. it's just so darn cute! And your coloring is PERFECT! Wow!

Hugs! xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Yuh, cuteness overload is about right. Look at that fur x

Mayumi said...

So cute cute cute image! And perfectly colored. It's a lovely card.
Now you can relax after the hard work of creating son many bags.

Rhea Weigand said...

Oh Rosie!!! This is so beautiful! Look at the fur!!!
Thank you so much for using By DIEzyne Dies!!!
Luv ya Girl!!!!

Tam said...

OMG love the card he is so so cute. And I am so loving that die. I have to have it.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is awesome and so cute! I love how you did the fur texture - WOW!