Sunday, August 10, 2014

7 Kids College Fund: DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss I Love You Little Rabbit

Happy Sunday everyone! It's Rosie here and today I'm sharing my latest card with you using DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss I Love you Little Rabbit stamp. I thinks she's so adorable with her little rabbit friend. :)

She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Black: N8
Rabbit: E41, E42, E43, E44, N0, N2, C3, Colorless Blender

I kept my card somewhat clean and simple. I used decorative papers from Echo Park WE ARE FAMILY 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment, "Hello Friend" is from SugarPea Designs Gnome Sweet Gnome. Those awesome black pearls are from Trimcraft Santoro Mirabelle Assorted Colors Pearls. My favorite adhesive that I use on all my cards is Scor-Tape....that stuff is the best!

I hope you are having a great weekend so far! Don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE. Be sure to use a stamp carried in the store to be eligible for the gift certificate and Top 3! 

And also remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like and want to order, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts so we can get the credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :)

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Lovely card. Great image that's perfectly coloured. Nice layout too.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Joey said...

Rosie this is too cute, what a sweet image. Joey x