Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Renate!!

 Today is a special day! My friend Renate (Yumi) from Yumi and Fumi Handmade has a birthday today, and we are doing a special birthday celebration in honor of this amazing woman! You can see all the inspiration on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Blog HERE!!

We surprised her by making a banner with each Design Team Member taking a letter and making one part of the banner. We are mailing each piece to her so she can then string it together and hang up in her own house.

I had the pleasure of meeting Renate at CHA in California a couple of years ago. Since then we've become friends and I have to say she truly is an amazing person! I would like to wish her an amazing birthday and pray for many blessings her way!! You deserve all the best this world has to offer my friend!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!

For my piece of the banner today, I'm showcasing the letter "P" and have used the super adorable Bob the Yeti!

 I used various dps that came from Renate in my DT package. The cloud die is from The Greeting Farm. I covered the wood letter "P" with liquid pearls and stickles. The flower and brads were in my stash.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENATE!! LOVE YOU!!

Sending you big hugs!!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I loooove Bob. He's so cute and huggable. <3 Beautiful banner! Hugs! xx