Sunday, February 9, 2014

Chi Chi Memories~Enjoy Your Time!

  Happy Sunday everyone! Have you seen the new Chi Chi Memories Stamps that were released on February 1st? Well, if not check out these cuties!!

 There's Mage, Secret Admirer, Sending You My Love, and Enjoy Your Time. Adorable, right?!! You can check out more awesome digital stamps in the Store HERE!!
 
On my card today, I used ENJOY YOUR TIME. And what's better than enjoying your time eating a cupcake...yummy!! She's so CUTE and was so much fun to color!! I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR23
 
I used some birthday dps from American Crafts. The cute ribbon came from my friend Cebelica. The doily and flowers were in my stash. I used a new stamp and die set from Sizzix called Echo Park This and That Graceful 2 Framelits for the banner and sentiment combo.
 
 You can view more inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis too!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet is this?! I looooove this image and your card. I know I say this about all of your cards, but hey, what else am I supposed to say if I have such a talented friend?! Amazing work! Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

waw looks so pretty Rosie! I really admire your hair colouring, it's amazing. hugs! Mojca