Monday, February 24, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~The Greeting Farm OA Valentine

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current challenge HERE! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund STORE to qualify for the gift certificate and Top 3!! 

For my card today I used The Greeting Farm OA Valentine. I love these cutie patootie stamps!! Oliver is stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair; E44, E47
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Black: C3, C5, C7
Blue: B000, B02, B05

If you know me, then you know that I like to cut out sentiments from my paper pad for the center of my cards and then add my images off to the side. Today I used 4 different sentiments and cut them out using MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 4. The hearts in the corners were cut out using Blueprints 8. 

 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund:
 
Don't forget you can support each of us on the DT by clicking on our links above to purchase your items in the Store. Have a great week!! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Mojca said...

waw so very gorgeous Rosie! hugs! Mojca

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally fantastic coloring!!!

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

I love this layout and your coloring is fab as usual!

cebelica said...

This is awesome. I love the little arrow in the center of the sentiments - great finishing touch. Hugs! xx