Monday, January 27, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Oliver & Amelia VALENTINE

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using a stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Oliver and Amelia VALENTINE. I've always loved The Greeting Farm and this set is one of my faves (I think I say that about all of them, LOL). She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. You can see all the links for the products in the Store below. :)
   Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
 
You know how much I love making Mini 4x4 Pizza Boxes....here's another one! I used some cute dps from Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad. The top heart border was made using the TGF Tulip Border Die. I used the Fence Die from TGF at the bottom. The sentiment is from the Oliver and Amelia Valentine Set.
 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund STORE
Have a great week everyone! Don't forget you still have a couple of days to enter our current Anything Goes challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Another super cute pizza box. I can imagine why you like this TGF set so much. Amelia is adorable. Hugs! xx