Monday, August 5, 2013

Inspiration Monday~MORE THAN 1 DIE!

We have a new Inspiration Monday Challenge for La-La Land Crafts starting today! The theme this week is: 

MORE THAN 1 DIE!

 
You should definitely stop by the LLLC Blog to see all the creative and gorgeous makes from my DT sisters! They are truly amazing!!

For my card today I used some newly release CHA items! First up is Snowflake Garland Marci! Surprise! I used a different hair color from my norm, haha!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: YR21, YR23
Dress: B00, B02, B04, B05
Boots: E41, E42, E43
The cute dps are from The Paper Studio Santa and Friends 6x6 paper pad. These are the 3 La-La Land Crafts dies I used: Heart Snowflakes, Filigree Corner, and Stitched Scallops Border. The ribbon is from Walmart.

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed
 
Have a great week!

Rosie

2 comments:

cebelica said...

May I reserve this card for Christmas? ;) It's gorgeous! You did a fab job coloring Marci and the snowflakes on top are awesome. Hugs! xx

Chris said...

This is adorable, Rosie! I love her dress! Your coloring is wonderful!

XO,
chris