Monday, July 15, 2013

7 Kids College Fund~Excellent! with Cheeky Lessons!

Happy Monday y'all!! Today, I'm sharing my newest creation for 7 Kids College Fund using a newly released stamp from The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Lessons!! I just LOVE her and if you've been visiting my blog you've seen all sorts of school related projects using her!!

She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Apple: R24, R27, R29
Dress/Shoes: BG10, BG34, BG35

I recently purchased some new paper pads from the 7 Kids STORE and one of them was a cute one called Carta Bella GIDDY UP Girl 6x6 paper pad. I wish I would have bought more than one pad because I love all the pink, brown and blue!! Do you see the heart border? That was made using The Greeting Farm Tulip Border Die. I just cut off all the Tulips and voila....an awesome heart border!! The doily is from BoBunny.

Now don't forget you still have time to join in our "Anything Goes with Alcohol Markers" challenge going on right now HERE!! Hurry though because you only have a few more hours left!!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Oh my, look at the colours on this card. Looove them! Just my cup of tea. :) A very feminine card. Awesome! Hugs! xx