Monday, July 29, 2013

7 Kids College Fund~Don't be afraid to DREAM Big!

Happy Monday everyone! So glad you joined me today as I share my newest card using some newly release CHA items that are on pre-order in the 7 Kids College Fund Store!

Before I get to my card I just wanted to remind you that you still have 1 more day to enter our Anything Goes Challenge with a Vintage twist on our 7 Kids Challenge Blog HERE. Be sure to use a stamp carried in the store to qualify for the gift certificate and top 3!

For my card today I used a super cute The Greeting Farm stamp called CHARLOTTE CHIC! I think she's super versatile and a great addition to your stamp collection. She's also easy and fun to color! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. I even made the flowers on her headwrap and shirt (that's not paper-piecing folks). :)

Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Head Wrap/Shirt: YR02, YR07, B05
Skirt: YR02, YR04, YR07
Shoes: B00, B04

I'm loving the Carta Bella line of papers and today I used Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk 6x6 paper pad. Right behind Charlotte Chic is a Bo Bunny Small Doily. The new items from CHA that I used on my card (currently on pre-order in the store) are some La-La Land Crafts Dies: Decorative Corners and Pretty Poinsettia (the leaves behind the flowers).

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Blankina said...

Love your card!! Great colouring, text and papers,
Hugs Blankina