Friday, May 17, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~Paper-Piecing!

 
TGIFriday! I hope you all have had an awesome week! At least it's finally the weekend so it's time to relax and recuperate! I've been trying to exercise every day and man it's a lot of work, but it's my year to get healthy so I've got to be dedicated. You know that saying, "I'm not dieting....it's a lifestyle change"? Well, I'm trying to take it to heart! So far I've worked out at least once a day this week (sometimes twice). My friend and I are training to run a half-marathon, but I can't even run for 2 minutes, LOL! I've got a lot of work ahead of me!! :) 
 
Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at The Greeting Farm.
 
Today's theme is:
 
Paper-Piecing!!
For my card today I used the newly released Anya Strolls and TGF Gate Die! I stamped Anya on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored some parts of her with Copics. All of the red/white houndstooth (box, coat, shoes, and doggy bow and dress) is paper-pieced!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Shirt: RV00, RV02, E41
Pants: C3, C5, C7
Dog: E41, E42, E43, R20
Bow/Coat/Shoes/Dog Bow/Dog Dress: Paper-Pieced

The sentiment is from TGF Delicate Words Die. My gorgeous dps for the card and for the paper-piecing came from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found BLUSH 6x6 paper pad. The papers in this pad are soooooo beautiful!! It's one of my all time favorite paper pads (which is why I have 3 of them and still need more, LOL!)!
Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (on TGF Blog) no later than Thursday, MAY 23rd at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!) 
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Good for you - at least you are trying. Everybody needst to start somewhere. If you continue to do so I'm sure you will be able to run much longer after a while. It's good that you are working out at least once a week too. I need some of your dedication and strong will. lol I keep saying I will start working out too, but ... Well, how to put it ... I'm too lazy to do it. *blush* I was starting wprking out once (I was mainly doing sit-ups) and it lasted for about two weeks. *ooops* Not to mention running ... That lasted even less time. :S
Oh yes, these papers really are wonderful. I can see why this paper pad is one of your favourites. I like the elegant and classy look of your card. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh this is just stunning! i love her paper pieced outfit and the gorgeous fence :) great work with the exercise!!! im proud of you :D hehe!!

Mojca said...

Waw this is so so stunning! love the gorgeous image! hugs! Mojca

Danni said...

So chic! Awesome card!