Monday, May 13, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Photo Inspiration!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope all you had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! My day was truly blessed with an amazing church service and time with my two favorite guys (husband and son)! My mom lives far away and I miss her terribly. I wish she just lived across the street....maybe one day I will be able to get her to move closer!

Today I'm back with another awesome challenge for you from La-La Land Crafts. The inspiration this week is this gorgeous photo off Pinterest:


For my project today I decided to make another 4x4 Mini Pizza Box. You can find the tutorial HERE. They are so easy and so much fun to make!! I'm on a pizza box roll right now, haha!

I used a bunch of La-La Land Crafts DIES:
Berry Flourish
Flag Banner
Rolled Rose Large
Rolled Rose Small & Medium





Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. Be sure to swing back by the LLLC Blog on Friday to see more inspiration from Team Friday. Have a great week!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh waw this is totally gorgeous!!! hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Sweetie, this box is gorgeous! I like the elegant shabby chic look. You got me hooked on those. I've already bookmarked the tutorial and will definitely make one or two over the next couple of days.
It's great you got spoiled on Mother's day. You truly deserve it! Paul and Isaiah are very lucky to have you in their lives and I am sure they are well aware of this.
Hugs! xx