Monday, February 11, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Love Is All Around!!

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing and easy-going. My friend watched Isaiah for a few hours Friday evening so hubby and I could go have a relaxing dinner. After the hard week he had at work it was definitely much needed and greatly appreciated!! It's always nice when a friend comes to the rescue! Thank you bunches Letitia!!

We also had an awesome day at church on Sunday. We've been going to this church for a couple of months, but yesterday we decided to attend the New Members Orientation and become official members. We learned a lot and now we need to figure out where we want to serve. I feel like things are finally coming together and this new place is becoming more like home to me. :)

Today starts another week of Inspiration Monday at La-La Land Crafts. This week's theme is:

Love Is All Around!!

It certainly is!! Valentine's Day is Thursday so I've got to get Isaiah's Valentines stuff ready for his class. It's also a busy week of crafty projects due so you'll see a lot of posts this week from me. It'll be a record number in one week for me so hopefully I get them all finished!!

For my card today, I used the super-adorable Beret Marci. She reminds me of me in my college days when I had long curly hair. I used to get it permed all the time. I loved it curly, but it's just too expensive to pay for it for long hair. My mom was a hair dresser so I used to get it done for free when I lived at home. It's a whole different ball game when you have to pay for it, LOL!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Beret: RV02, RV04, RV09, RV69, C5, 100
Dress/Boots: RV04, RV09, RV19, C3, C5, C7, 100

I used a couple of LLLC Dies on this card also: Heart Banner and Eiffel Tower.  
 
The dps are from The Paper Studio Ooh! La La 12x12 paper pad. The ribbon is from Martha Stewart and the sentiment is from One Little Dreamer Love Never Melts.

You can see in the side view that I raised the Heart Banner on pop-dots.

If you haven't yet, please check out the La-La Land Crafts Company page and Group page on Facebook. We also have a twitter feed! Remember, these are the places Irina announces special sales!

In addition, we have a Customer Gallery so be sure to link up so we can oooooh and aaaah over your Marci and Luka creations!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Pretty and fun! Love the great colors/papers!

cebelica said...

It's great that you and Paul got some time together. I'm sure you had a lovely evening.
I'm glad to hear that you like the new place more and more. I guess it takes some time to get used to everything and once you do, everything falls back to normal.
Ah, Paris ... The city of love. Perfect "theme" for a Valentine's day card. Beautiful! Hugs! xx