Monday, February 18, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~All About A Boy!

If you are looking for my 7 Kids College Fund post, please scroll down or click HERE.
 
Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Our weekend was busy, but lots of fun. We drove to Oklahoma to see family and friends. It seemed like a whirlwind trip and I definitely did not want it to end! But, we all gotta work or go to school so back to the grind it is!
Today starts another week of Inspiration Monday at La-La Land Crafts. This week's theme is:
All About A Boy!!

For my card today, I used the super-adorable Lil' Rocker Luka. I colored him with Copics on Neenah Paper.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Blue: B91, B93, B95
Red: R24, R27, R29
Guitar: Y21, YR23, C3, B91
  For my card I used some CUTE dps from Echo Park's A Boy's Life 12x12 Collection Pack. The middle cut-out with the guitar is on one of the dps in this pack. I also used the La-La Land Crafts Grass Border Die at the top of my card. The great thing about these dies is definitely their versatility!! I raised Luka and the Grass Border on pop-dots. I also distressed the edges of the paper with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

If you haven't yet, please check out the La-La Land Crafts Company page and Group page on Facebook. We also have a twitter feed! Remember, these are the places Irina announces special sales!

In addition, we have a Customer Gallery so be sure to link up so we can oooooh and aaaah over your Marci and Luka creations!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

This is rockin' cool Rosie! I love that little guy. Fabulous idea with the border die. Very versatile.
Glad you enjoyed yourself in OK. Have a great week!

cebelica said...

Too bad that weekends are so short, right? I hope you will get to go to Oklahoma again soon.
This image reminds me of my cousin - his name is Luka too. :) He loves music and last year he started learning guitar.
Great way of using that grass die. Who would have thought it could become a banner?! Fantastic card!
Hugs! xx