Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TGF Double Take Tuesday~~ Purple & Green

 
 
It's Tuesday and you know what that means, right?!! It's time for another great Double Take Tuesday at The Greeting Farm!! The challenge this week is:

Purple and Green!!

I'm not sure why I don't use this combo very much...maybe because I find it difficult to find purple and green dp together. Who knows, but I like it! For my card today I used a newly released stamp called CC Friday Night...she was lots of fun to color!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, chalk
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Black: C3, C5, C7
Green: G14

I searched my scrapbook room and finally found some purple and green dp....some of it is from a Colorbok pad I found at Walmart and some was in my stash. That awesome purple grosgrain ribbon also came from Walmart. The flowers are from Recollections and WOC. The pearls are from Close to my Heart.

I'm back to using my pop-dots again, haha! This time they are raising up the panel with CC Friday Night on it.

Here's how to play:

*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog no later than February 4th, 2013 at noon CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
***But WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along!***
 
Now go get your Purple and Green on and join us at The Greeting Farm! We love seeing your creations and the more who play, the bigger the prize!! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

love her rosie!! she is too funky in her cute little outfit! gorgeous colours and love those funky papers too :)

cebelica said...

I don't often use purple and green together. But maybe I should. I think your card turned out great! Hugs! xx