Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Yumi & Fumi Challenge for 2013!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you amazing folks!!

The DT is officially back today at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog with some awesome inspiration!! If you entered the December Month-Long Challenge, you'll definitely want to head over to the blog to see if you are the GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!

Thank you to all of you who participated!! We enjoyed seeing your awesome creations!! Congrats to the winners too!! :)

Today, we have another MONTH long challenge for you to give you some time to get adjusted after the holidays!! The prize winner will receive 2 Yumi and Fumi stamps, WOOT, WOOT!! You have until February 2nd to link up your card. :)
Remember you don't have to use a Yumi and Fumi image to participate. You can use any image from La-La Land Crafts, Sister Stamps and The Greeting Farm!! I'm sure you have at least one of those to work with. :) You can see all of the Challenge Rules HERE to make sure you qualify. 

The challenge this time around is this AWESOME Photo Inspiration....isn't it sooooo CUTE!!
 

I'll be back later today with my card! I just got back from visiting my mom is WA State for the holidays and still trying to get adjusted on top of being a little sick! 

Have a great week and see you back here soon!! I have some more exciting news to share!! If you can't wait you can read the details HERE....sooooo HAPPY!! :)

Love ya!
Rosie :) :) :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

I love the colours on the inspiration photo. Will definitely give this a go. :) And BIG congrats (I was too curious, I couldn't wait :P). I'm really happy for you! Hugs! xx

Leanne said...

I know it will be fabulous!! Glad you enjoyed your time with your mama, but boo to the germ you brought back to make you sick. Feel better!!
Hugs!