Sunday, September 16, 2012

Y&F Handmade Crafts Challenge #3--Anything but a CARD!

Happy Sunday everyone!! It's hard to believe it's already the middle of September, what, what?? I can't believe the summer flew by so quickly and now we are headed into fall. I love FALL! The cooler temps and trees changing colors and my ability to layer clothes....I LOVE layers!!

Well, enough about me, let's get on with it, hee, hee! It's been another 2 weeks (man it flew by), and we have another challenge for you on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog. You'll definitely want to head over there to see if you were the prize winner from the last challenge and the top 3 picks.

Today we have a new challenge to announce!

Our challenge for the next two weeks is:

Anything but a CARD!!

You MUST use a Yumi & Fumi Handmade, La-La Land Crafts, Sister Stamps or The Greeting Farm image to enter our challenges. Please take the time to review all of the Challenge Rules HERE to make sure you qualify (the rules are under "Challenge Info" at the top tab).

You have until Saturday, September 23rd, 11am PST to link up your new project on the Y&F Blog (one entry per blog).

Today I used YUMI and FUMI for my STATIONERY BOX. You can find the Stationery Box tutorial HERE. Yumi and Fumi are available as a set HERE or as individual stamps, HERE (Yumi only) & HERE (Fumi only). Aren't they just the cutest? Besties for life, I tell ya!


YUMI:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, chalk
Eyes: E39
Hair: Black, N8
Hoodie: B18, B24, B23, B2, YR23, YR21
Pants: Black, N8, N6, N4
Boots: E55, E53

FUMI:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Eyes: E25
Hair: E49, E47, E13
Shirt: B18, B24, B23, B2, YR23, YR21
Pants: E55, E53
Sandals: B18

Have I told you that I love making 3-D projects? I find them therapeutic.....sometimes, haha! Usually my time is limited so I don't always get the chance to work on them. I'm glad these challenges are every 2 weeks, because it gives me the time to come back to it throughout the week. These papers are Close to my Heart! I love their paper packs because everything coordinates!


I made a 5x5 card, a couple 3x3 cards, and some stationery to go inside the box.
Don't forget to come "like" the Yumi & Fumi Facebook Fan Page, so you can stay up-to-date, get your challenge reminders, and share your creations!

If you want to play along with us, please link up your creation on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog!! (please provide a direct link to your project, not just to your blog...thank you bunches!!). Also, make sure to use a qualifying stamped image on your project, otherwise it will be deleted.

We hope you have a great time creating and we can't wait to see what you do!!

Hugs!!
Rosie

2 comments:

cebelica said...

I REALLY need to have a go on this stationery box. I've had it on my "to do list" for a while, but have never gotten around to actually do it. *sigh* I absolutely love how yours turned out. It's amazing!!! And I love the card too. It's super cute! <3
Hugs! xx

Leanne said...

THIS. IS. OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. AWESOME!!!!
Seriously Rosie, you went all out and I love it!! This whole set is fantastic, you always blow me away with your 3-D projects! I can't stop looking!
;)