Monday, September 3, 2012

Inspiration Monday--FLOWERS!

Happy Monday and LABOR DAY!! I'm enjoying this extra day off for sure! Last Monday, school started for my little man and it was a long week with not a lot of sleep. So I'm looking forward to sleeping in a little and just RELAXING!

Today starts a new challenge over at the La-La Land Crafts Blog! This week's challenge is:

FLOWERS!

Easy Peasy, right?!

I used one of my fave LLLC stamps called Darling Marci! I think I'm drawn to her short, flippy hair and cute dress. I colored her with Copics and did quite a bit of paper-piecing.

Copics & Chalk:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, Chalk
Hair: E49, E37, E33, E25, E13, E11
Lips: R22
Dress/Bow/Trim/Shoes: Paper-Pieced

I also used several LLLC DIES (love them!):
Butterflies Set 1
Filigree Corner
Rolled Rose Large
Rolled Rose Small/Medium

The beautiful dps are from MME Blush....gorgeous, I tell ya!! I definitely need to get more!!

Now don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. La-La Land Crafts also has a Facebook Page and Group Page. Come by and "LIKE" us so you can stay up-to-date with all the news!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

cebelica said...

I don't think it can get any cuter than this. Your card is gorgeous. These papers really are fab and as always, you colored the image to perfection. Great design of the card as well. Hugs! xx

Leanne said...

Pretty!!!! I love the pretty colors and she is one of my favorites. I'm still not to keen on how to roll the rose, but it sure looks gorgeous.
;)